Vert Industries company aims to build high-quality service for clients while also fostering an enjoyable work environment that allows everyone the opportunity to reach their highest potential. Being part of a passionate team is a great benefit in and of itself.
We are looking for experienced Rope Access Painters & Remedial Technicians within the Sydney area.
IRATA Level 2 or 3 would be preferable.
Great rates and plenty of work on in the new year!
Email your resume across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rope Access Technicians IRATA level 1, 2, 3
As a Rope Access Technician level 3 working for Vert Industries, you will be part of a dedicated team that prides itself on creating a culture that everyone enjoys being a part of. We are offering competitive rates and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- IRATA Qualified
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space Entry Card
- Construction Induction Card (White or blue card)
- Drivers Licence
- Current First aid
- Ability to pass site medical testing requirements
- Rights to work in Australia
- High Risk Work Licence
- Rio Tinto Inducted
- National Police Clearance
- FMG Inducted
- Prior Mining Experience
- Prior industrial or trade experience – good with tools
Job tasks can include:
- Rope Access Team Leading and reporting
- Glazing and Leak Repairs
- Cleaning & Refurbishment
- Building Maintenance and rectification
- Concrete Repairs
- Inspections and Testing
- Window & Façade Cleaning
- Painting and Pressure Washing
- Confined Space Entry
- Blade work: Inspections/Repair & Cleaning
If you qualify then please email your resume to: email@example.com